Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Sustainable Fishing by Anita

This week we have been discussing sustainable methods of fishing such as using a fishing line, spear fishing or even a sustainable fish farm. These methods ensure that we are not taking too many fish (over fishing) so that we are not putting them endanger. Unsustainable methods of fishing include using F.A.Ds (fish aggravation devices), bottom trawling (dragging a big net along the bottom of the ocean) and throwing dynamite into the ocean! These methods kill heaps of fish, dolphins, sharks and other sea animals  - which is putting them in danger!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name is Leilani and I am a year seven student at Kawakawa Primary School. I agree that we should be looking towards more sustainable fishing methods to help our oceans. I really loved how you encluded the google drawing with a message on it.I think that it looks great and I don't see anything you need to work. if you want come and check out my blog at kpsleilanid.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. drone fishing central

    ReplyDelete