Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Our Assembly

This week room 8 had the task of hosting assembly. Our presenters were Trent, Alex and Anita and our theme was Kia Ora Te Reo Maori, as it is te wiki o te reo maori. We opened with the Waiata 'Toro Mai' and discussed the theme of this years Maori language week in relation to our learning.


We shared our learning about the Treaty of Waitangi and showed our camp video, because we learnt about the Treaty and Maori culture at camp.



We hope you enjoy our movie!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rm 8 Explores im Alyzae in Rm 21 at Owairaka School I really like these photos of you guys at camp I really wish I was there! If you wanna see my learning http://odsalyzaeb.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your show room 8. I wish I could go to Christchurch with you guys and i also want to make s'mores because it's my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rm 8 Explores I'm Naeem in Rm 21 at Owairaka School I really like these photos of you guys at camp I really wish I was there! If you wanna see my learning

    ReplyDelete