Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Grease is the word!

Today room 8 and the seniors at Glenbrae School were fortunate enough to watch Auckland Girls' Grammar school's production of the musical Grease. Check out AJ's review of the show!

Grease is about a girl named Sandy from Australia who is an intelligent nerd. She likes a boy called Danny who is in a group of cool boys. A group of girls help Sandy to be with Danny.

My favourite part of the play was when they sang Grease Lightning because I liked the dancing. I liked that the actors all had a lot of confidence and they were talented. I would recommend this play to high school students as the story is set in high school. I'd tell them that it is about a nerd who wants to fit in. I would say that it is very funny and also very realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment